Enrollment and Registration


Registration FAQ

How do I find out what school my child/children will attend?

The school locator system on the School District of Pickens County website assists parents in finding the school their children will attend. Before using the School Locator system, please carefully read the guidelines.

Where do I register my child for school?

Registration for all students is conducted at the assigned school based on your current Pickens County address; however, you will want to begin with online registration prior to your arrival.

When do I register?

SDPC will start registration for the 2024-25 school year beginning in January.

PreK and Kindergarten - Registration for PreK and Kindergarten opens January 11, 2024. If you have completed any form prior to January 11, 2024 it will be incomplete.

1st - 12th grades - Registration is only open for PreK and Kindergarten at this time. All other grades will be available for registration at a later date.

Please register as soon as possible so our schools can place your child on a class roster.

Parent Playbook for Current Students

Have questions about registering your current student(s)? Click here to visit our FinalForms Parent Playbook!

Parent Playbook for New Students

To register your new student in the School District of Pickens County, Click here!

Click here for more details about age requirements for enrollment.